RE: Am I using the latest version of vDosXy(3)?

  • From: Joaquín de Prada <joaquin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 18:16:40 +0000

Yes I think there is a change log. In this case, he has "built in" all of
Edward Mendelson's mods, plus the blinking cursor.

https://github.com/catastrophicanomaly/vDosXY3/releases

NEW:

    Add C-cedilla option form Edward Mendelson.If you add euro = off to
config.txt and - this is the really crucial part - you ALSO specify an external
font like Consolas - then the C-cedilla will appear where you expect it to be.
This will absolutely NOT work with the default internal vDos font, only with an
external font that maps the C-cedilla and euro in the way that Windows
expects.Remember: euro = off will only turn off the euro if you use an external
font, not the default built-in font.

    Add Titlebar text and icon option form Edward Mendelson. Use config.txt
option title = yourtitle to put the string of your choice in the title bar - of
course only if you also use frame = on!

    Add blinking cursor option. Add option blinkc = ON to config.txt for a
blinking cursor.