[x500standard] SV: Re: SV: Re: Can anyone explain ... (signing of bind)?

  • From: "Erik Andersen" <era@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <x500standard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:39:37 +0200

My guesswork is as follows:

The text on attribute certificate, etc. is leftover from the material
introduced by those including the Operational Security amendment. We pulled
most of out again, but we might not have gotten it all. It is difficult to
guess what happened in the mind of those people that including the stuff, as
they got most thing wrong.

My suggestion is to pull out what we do not understand, but only guessing
about.

Erik Andersen
Andersen's L-Service
Elsevej 48,