[x1worship] Songs for this Sunday

  • From: "Andy Smith - X1 Church" <andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <x1worship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:22:20 +0100

Hi all

I am leading this Sunday, can I have Tony on Bass and Jerry on Guitars with
Sue Abraham and Sue Dube on vocals please.  Aaron, Rachel and Ann - bless us
in worship with the fellowship.

Songs will be selected from:

(2 out of these 3)

.         New life is found (In Jesus)

.         Let Everything that Has Breath

.         The cross has said it all

WELCOME

.         Give Thanks to the Lord (Forever)

.         Blessing and honour (again Sunday!)

.         You stood before creation (The Stand)

.         We stand and lift up our hands (Holy is the Lord)

.         Who O lord could save themselves

.         Looking in the sky

.         You are God in heaven

.         I will offer up my life

POSSIBLY TRY: NEW TO X1 (unbelievably) "How Lovely is they Dwelling Place"

I will be using sequences for the first 4 or 5 but will look to
remove/reduce the basslines and any dominant guitar parts where I can so
there's a bit more space for you guys to play in.

Andy Smith

Elder

Adobe Systems

Web:  <http://www.x1church.com/> www.x1church.com

eMail:  <mailto:andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx> andys@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mbl: 07802-426765

Tel: 020 8123 1763 (general enquiries)

Why not come visit us? 10am every Sunday - Screen 7 - Vue Cinema Woodside
(Watford).

This email and any material transmitted with it is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressees and disclosure
to or use by any other persons is prohibited. If you have received it in
error please accept our apologies ~ we would be obliged if you would notify
the sender and then delete it. Whilst X1/Chirst First screens data
transmissions for viruses it accepts no responsibility in this respect.
Please be aware that it is the recipient's responsibility to check for
viruses before opening attachments.

PNG image