[wyomingabe] Help with L TABE

  • From: "Lisa Mixer" <lmixer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wyomingabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:00:03 -0700

Hi All,
Can someone who uses the Literacy Level of TABE provide me with some help? We
can no
longer us the Woodcock Reading Mastery, so I am ill-equipped to administer the
L TABE.
I have a test to administer Monday, thus no time to order scoring templates if
that is what I
need.
I have the paper version of the test. I am assuming every student uses a test
booklet each. I
have the Test Directions manual. What I do not have is the ability to score and
interpret the
scores. There must be a hand scoring stencil and a norms book that relates to
the TABE 9-
10. Can someone fax me something so that I can administer this test on Monday??
Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Mixer, Casper College ABE/GED Center
125 College Drive
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-268-2453
307-268-2453 Fax