[wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V1 #47

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 21:03:48 +0200

Dear people

I wish you all, and your families, a happy new year. Full of joy and fulfillment and creativity. As for our area, I pray to God for peace, and that people would finally understand to listen to each other and safe keep the understanding that life is holy and the dignity of life is holy. No more waste of life, but helping each other to improve life. Yours - Hedva Rabinson Bachrach Israel.

On 01/01/2015 08:09, worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
wwpoenglish Digest      Wed, 31 Dec 2014        Volume: 01  Issue: 047

In This Issue:
                [wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V1 #46
                [wwpoenglish] HAPPY NEW YEAR
                [wwpoenglish] Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
                [wwpoenglish] Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 05:36:25 -0600
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: wwpoenglish Digest V1 #46
From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>

*Dear WWPO Brothers and Sisters:*
*Creation is pleasantly beautiful the way it is. *
*We*
* don’t have to add any frills to it – **neither to our own life nor to
anyone else’s.*
*GOD BLESS EVERYONE*
*Every privilege comes with a responsibility. If we don't take the
responsibility, we will lose the privilege.*
*​*
*“**WISHING** YOU **A* *VERY* *HAPPY*
*​2015**�*

Love,
Laj

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:09 AM, <worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wwpoenglish Digest      Tue, 30 Dec 2014        Volume: 01  Issue: 046

In This Issue:
                 [wwpoenglish] Re: Fwd: Re: Invitation

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:57:06 +0000 (UTC)
From: "chintamani yogi" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "
mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: Fwd: Re: Invitation

Dear friends, Namaste from Nepal
It's the time to share our joy, peace and respect for all with a hope and
commitment to transforming our life and reforming our society with the
light of inter religious understanding and spirituality; especially
dedicating our selfless service to children, women and youths; so lets walk
together.
Pls pass on my Namaste to all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
love+peace+serviceCM Yogi > Dr. Chinta Mani Yogi
Founding Principal - Hindu VidyaPeeth-Nepal (HVP)
Founding Chairperson - Shanti Sewa Ashram (SSA)
Patron - Youth Society for Peace ( YSP)
Founder - Society for Value Education (SVE)
Chairperson- Nepal Inter-faith Movement (NIM)> Co-ordinator- GNRC-Nepal
Address : Po.Box: 6807, Kathmandu,Nepal; Ph. 00977-1-5527924 /5006125,Web
sites : www.cmyogi.org ; www.hvp-nepal.org ; www.peaceservicenepal.org.np
;
www.childrenspeacehome.org....................................................................................................

      On Sunday, December 28, 2014 11:23 PM, María Cristina Azcona <
mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Chintamani
Submit your thoughts to wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We need to read  aboutEl dic 26, 2014 10:02 AM, "María Cristina Azcona" <

You can find complete information at www.wwpo.org

María Cristina Azcona@macazconaPRESIDENT FOUNDER WORLDWIDE PEACE
ORGANIZATION
María Cristina Azcona