[wwpoenglish] Your friend has shared a CBSNews link with you

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:33:51 -0500

U.S., U.A.E. launch anti-ISIS messaging center in
Dubaihttp://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-uae-launch-anti-isis-messaging-center-dubai

So glad to see that our ideas on social media are being paralleled by social
media experts in their annual conference on social media in Dubai. This
reinforces my own "crazy" contention that social media, when used well, may have
more influence in behalf of peace than a giant bomb. I'm happy to see this
possibility entering the public arena. Let's keep this idea in mind as we
discuss strategies for peace.

Thanks

Bruce

Sent using CloudMagic [https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=6.3.45&pv=5.0]