[wwpoenglish] Harmonious Peace and a report on WWPO

  • From: "Charles Mercieca" <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:06:55 -0600

November 9, 2014

Here is the information you requested:

Charles Mercieca

P.O. Box 3282, Mastin Lake Station

Huntsville, AL 35810-0282

From: wwpoenglish-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wwpoenglish-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
tpereira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 6:24 PM
To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wwpoenglish] Re: Harmonious Peace and a report on WWPO, call for
opinions and a short article

PLEASE, PUT YOUR HOME OR P.O. BOX ADDRESS HERE FOR ME.

I HAVE SOME THING TO SEND TO YOU.

OF COURSE I PUT YOUR NAME AS AUTHOR AND YOUR E-MAIL TOO.

TERESINKA

On 2014-11-09 16:21, María Cristina Azcona wrote:

Thanks Teresinka, I hope with my name as author included

María Cristina Azcona

@macazcona

María Cristina Azcona

<mailto:tpereira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GREAT POEM! I PRINTED IT

TO SEND TO IWA MEMBERS ON PAPER. TERESINKA

On 2014-11-09 10:41, María Cristina Azcona wrote:

Harmonious Peace

Maria Cristina Azcona

Once upon a time a social group,

far away from this place

Started to fight one against the other

Without pause or grace

There was a diversity of opinions

So intense and rare,

That it seemed impossible

to find a way out of there

Anyway, by miracle it seemed,

One of them imposed

a sense of humor never seen

and everybody learned at the time

to discuss in a better state of mind

Peace arrives from harmony and it is time

To investigate and research

On harmonious personalities:

Harmonious sense of humor,

Harmonious sense of life,

Harmonious way of communication, and

Harmonious motives to continuous smile.

Hello

Report about

WORLDWIDE PEACE ORGANIZATION

It was created with the aim of developing a force capable of spreading a
massive and international wave of love and harmonious peace throughout the
world;  We feel we are capable  to  overcome once and for all the negative
energies of violence, hatred and war, terrorism, the blood of innocents,
genocide and death in general.

We want to end rudeness worldwide leading to poor management of aggressive
impulses in the couple, the family, the neighborhood, the city, the country and
the world

We will use all possible means and especially our intellectual literary talent
and our ability to generate a  free space for reflection thoughts and
interchanging of ideas  where respect for each other's ideas is the key to open
the closed minds

The key is how we treat each other, at home, at work, at school and in NGOs
where often it is  done exactly the opposite of what  is preached

The idea is to create a new style of social harmony among us, and a technique
to resolve conflicts peacefully

We can do it, we are many and increasingly will be more.

You can be part of this collective endeavor for peace by simply sending an
email saying YES, I WANT

Your name will integrate a list and  you will be able to start  to participate
following the simple instructions which we will send you by return mail

You are essential in our group of people who want a better world for future
generations, greener, purer, more caring and  in general,  more harmonious and
peaceful

Contact us now

Founder President: Prof. Maria Cristina Azcona

Vice President Founder: Prof. Bruce Cook

Honorary President: Dr. Ernesto Kahan

OUR WEBSITE   www.wwpo.org <http://www.wwpo.org/>

www.facebook.com/worldwidepeaceorg <http://www.facebook.com/worldwidepeaceorg>

We have created 2 groups

wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <//freelists.org>

wwpospanish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wwpospanish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

we are translating all messages from one group to the other to produce
intercultural encountering among spanish and english talking members

.

 Contact us:

 <mailto:mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx> mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx

<https://www.google.com/accounts/AccountChooser?Email=worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx>
 worldwidepeaceorg@xxxxxxxxx

  <mailto:cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx> cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx

SOON AT

Facebook.com/

Twiter.com/

MISSION

Worldwide Peace Organization is a group of human beings, mostly writers,
educators, philosophers, scholars, academicians and ordinary citizens, who
really want to change reality towards a better future for humankind.

We think we can help the world to  live  free  of  terrorism, war and
international conflicts through the interaction between intellectuals  from
different cultures.

We develop strategies based on our writing and intellectual skills to convince
the powerful governments and religious leaders around the world to work
together to stop the massacres, assassinations and wars in the world.

We have a strict set of values ​​where human life is at the top of the pyramid,
especially children of any nationality.

We act for the realization of our dreams. This action is through publications,
letters, articles and books in pro of adult education, continuing education of
the population and  education of childhood.

We think that world peace springs from the social harmony, and believe that
social harmony is born in the inner world, through inner peace, then a peaceful
family group and then neighborhoods, cities, and countries full of social
harmony.

As well we believe that social peace and harmony arrives through just economic,
political, and social arrangements that respect universal human dignity,
equality, and freedom.

We work to produce educational, literary contests and many activities for
children, adolescents and adults, to  make them  awake and conscientious  and
become aware and see what is going on around, how the planet Earth is becoming
a bad place where darkness and death lurking under our noses.

We create Internet groups to discuss these values ​​and do joint research,
working together from a global perspective through email, Skype, LinkedIn,
Facebook, and use all kinds of Internet tools.

  This interaction focuses on the realization of research on the causes and
consequences of war, terrorism, and family and social violence. We believe that
through articles and books as multiple co-authors, we will be able to create a
better world for the formation of a new paradigm for future generations.
Education of children is also one of our goals. We believe that children are
the hope and the seeds of a peaceful world.

We are sure that there is a duty to preserve the environment as the basis of
human life in a climate of respect. We also believe that inner peace and des
stress are the starting point for international peace and should be transmitted
in schools and homes .We are able to write  letters and organize events to
convince the authorities to change their mind and use their  power to create
state policies and regulations  around this idea of ​​peace from the social
harmony

MARIA CRISTINA AZCONA

CALL FOR OPINIONS

We need to be coauthors of WWPO mission and institutional charter around
several topics

1.-How to build peace on Earth through...sistematic and non sistematic
education, justice, inner peace , enviromental preservation

2)How to end international conflictiveness through  letters to politicians and
petitions

3) Is it possible to create a new global citizenship?

4) Do we need a new global government in rotation?

5)Submit your ideas and topics or even short articles on the body of the email

Your opinions are seriously taken in consideration to further publication in
collective projects, books and more.

Please dare to talk we are all ears

MY OPINION

Maria Cristina Azcona

Peace arrives from harmony

Peace is a value, a human right, a duty, a condition but also a climate. We can
define Peace as a dynamic energy that is the root of life. Peace can be
classified in inner peace, family peace and social peace. It is a value because
it is an achievement, a precious treasure for individuals, families and social
groups. Peace is a human right; because any person has the right to live in
peace and to see his or her children grow in a peaceful environment. Peace is a
duty because all of us have the moral responsibility to maintain the peace and
to promote it at every place and at every moment. Peace is a condition for
natural life and for the growth of a healthy culture and a healthy society. But
first and foremost, Peace is a climate, and ambiance and an atmosphere that is
characterized by harmony, and concord. Peace is a dynamic energy because its
powerful strength allows the best part of our souls to produce art, lyrics and
good actions. This is what we may define as the mystery of Peace. Harmony may
be defined as (Webster Dictionary) The just adaptation of parts to each other,
in any system or combination of things, or in things, or things intended to
form a connected whole; such an agreement between the different parts of a
design or composition as to produce unity of effect; as, the harmony of the
universe or as: Concord or agreement in facts, opinions, manners, interests,
etc.; good correspondence; peace and friendship; as, good citizens live in
harmony. So, we may find easily the relation between peace and harmony as
harmonious relationships bring peace towards the intervenient parts. But: How
we possibly learn as society how to make our relationships, the net of human
social relations to become harmonious instead of conflictive? Is harmonious
different from conflictive? Or is it a "way" to resolve conflicts in a
harmonious way? In daily life, among people and authorities, into democratic
parties, into family groups, friends groups, and more, we will never find the
absence of conflict. In contrary, we fall on time to time, in many situations
that remain us of those knots in a golden chain. When a gold medal is sustained
by a chain, it is so fragile that it makes knots in itself is a common thing to
happen. There is only one way to resolve the knot and disarm it: By using a
needle, a metal needle to simply enlarge the knot and make it disappear and the
chain is again useful and relieved. In human relationships, there are many
critical "knots", and crisis and it is part of human bondage, so it is
impossible to avoid conflicts into the social group. But: we may transform the
crisis, the conflict itself in a useful system or tool to produce harmonization
in the group relations. How?  In front of a wave, we may find three different
ways of avoiding its destructive effect.1.-By swimming below the wave 2.-By
jumping over it3.-By surfing the wave. The conflict is a wave of sorrow and
anguish. In any human group, there are members who avoid the confrontation and
simply remain absent, silent, passive and inactive during the critical period.
There are others who confront the opponent (who differs in ideas and ways of
thinking) with aggressive bitter expressions. But there is a third type of
attitude, a third position that reveals the capability of human beings to
resolve crisis by using a harmonizing way of resolution. They "surf" the
problem, by managing the language, by using a revolutionary method to
communicate themselves with the opponents. Let us see the steps in this third
position: The wave is near. The surfer takes the surfing table and swims on the
wave.(The member gets into the discussion by messages full of counseling tips
and doesn't put him or herself in the position of an opponent. He (she) puts
him or herself in the position of a counselor towards the entire group
including him or herself too. The surfer stands up over the table and
harmoniously moves, meticulously by compensating the watery movements by
calculated short and detailed movements of the surfing table...The member
maintains his/her presence active into the discussion, never stops his/her
participation, responds to all the messages, always quiet, always serene,
always focused but never aggressive or bitter. The member keeps the humor, the
smile, his/her tranquility and makes all kind of efforts to control his-her own
temper, and impulsiveness, trying to follow up the problem till a good ending.
This member has found out a system to harmonize the discussion. Then peace
arrives as a result of a contagious type of communication, a sincere, placid
and unaggressive way of being into a group. This member has leaded the group to
a happy ending of the crisis. The rest on time will try to imitate this
attitude for seeing it as useful. So, I may define social harmony, in a
practical way, as the result of a human effort in the direction of the
development of creative, pacific solutions to the social crisis that arrive
from discussions and the unresolved different opinions towards a solution of
any conflict.

María Cristina Azcona

WWPO president

María Cristina Azcona