[wwpoenglish] Fwd: We condemn the attack in PARIS !!!!

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 07:28:49 -0600

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=7.4.10&pv=5.1.1&source=email_footer_2]
--------Forwarded message--------
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "waheed2000"
for DMARC)
[waheed2000@xxxxxxxxx] >
Date: Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 5:46 AM
Subject: Fwd: We condemn the attack in PARIS !!!!

Dear Colleague,

The Interfaith Harmony Committee of Lahore High Court Bar Association offers
its deepest condolences to the
people of France and its government. The innocent victims of these barbaric
attacks and their families are in our thoughts and prayers.

“This is an attack not just on Paris, it’s an attack not just on the people of
France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that
we share.”

We extended our heartfelt sympathies with the members of the bereaved families
and French citizens. We strongly condemn such acts of terrorism in all forms and
manifestations and “sends condolences to the government and people of France,”
In sympathy and solidarity, we are standing beside you all.
Waheed Ahmad Advocate High Court Secretary Interfaith Harmony Committee of
Lahore High Court Bar Association Chairman Child Rights Committee of Lahore Bar
Association. Legal Aid Commissioner International Criminal Court (ICC)
2010-2013 Address: 2/136- A Aman Park baghbanpura Lahore, Pakistan Cell#
+92-300-4254329 , 03334639652 Email : waheed2000@xxxxxxxxx Skype: waheedch1