[wwpoenglish] Re: Earth Constitution Mandala

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 11:53:46 -0300

Thanks dear Glen
I share

María Cristina Azcona
www.mcrisazcona.wordpress.com

www.facebook.com/azconacristina

WWPO President founder
www.wwpo.org

IFLAC Director in Central &South america
www.iflacenarg.wordpress.com

El may 24, 2015 11:34 AM, "Martin, Glen" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Dear friends and colleagues,

Please find attached the Earth Constitution Mandala that we will be
distributing at the Building the New World Conference next week. Please
feel free to post it on your websites and e-lists.

The Building the New World Conference, here at Radford University (
www.btnw.org) , brings together people at the cutting edge of
spirituality and transformative education with leaders of the Earth
Federation Movement working for world unification under the Earth
Constitution. It should be an extraordinary event. I will be pleased to
send you a report when it is over.

In love, light, peace and hope,

Glen Martin

*Dr. Glen T. Martin*

President, World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA)
www.worldparliament-gov.org

President, Institute on World Problems (IOWP) www.worldproblems.net

Professor, Philosophy and Peace Studies, Radford University
www.radford.edu/gmartin

Laureate, GUSI Peace Prize International