[wvic] WVIC - Raconteur Notes for Gamma

  • From: "Richard Jopling" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("richard.jopling")
  • To: Woodford Valley Investment Club <wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 16:19:43 +0000

Good evening fellow WVIC members
Our holding in Gamma Communications was sold on the 6th of this month after the Stop Loss triggered.
Please find attached my notes which are also uploaded to the WVIC Google Drive.
At this stage there is some uncertainty if I’ll be attending tomorrow’s meeting.  Rest assured I won’t let you down on the food front; many thanks again Jenny for coordinating.
To confirm this month is not a valuation month.  I will be sending out a Treasurers Monthly Report to accompany Robin’s great work shortly.
Cheers
Richard

<<< text/html; charset=us-ascii: Unrecognized >>>