[wvic] WVIC Monday 14 March

  • From: David Hutchison <davidhutch321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nigel Wood <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Palmer <ray.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 10:54:19 +0000

Dear everyone,
We meet on Monday at the Phayres at 7pm.  Seating is limited to 12, so would you please contact Robin & Jane (email above) to say if you are coming and the first 12 to respond get the seats!
As Covid is still about, and afflicting several folk in Great Durnford, would everyone attending please have a Lateral Flow Test beforehand.
Having read the Minutes from Feb I note that Putin’s aggression was deemed “a concern” and that it was decided to "Hold all. But some suggested the opposite.”  That would have made Monday’s meeting even more interesting!
I enclose the usual bumf.
Best wishes
David

<<< text/html; charset=us-ascii: Unrecognized >>>

<<< text/html; charset=us-ascii: Unrecognized >>>