[wvic] WVIC Monday

  • From: David Hutchison <davidhutch321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Palmer <ray.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 19:33:24 +0000

Dear everyone,
We meet on Monday at Richard Soar’s at 7pm.  I enclose the usual bumf and congratulate the raconteurs who have already beaten me to it!
Please remember to have a lateral flow test to protect our more vulnerable members.
Please make your apologies if you can’t make it.  I won’t be there myself as I’m in the middle of a very heavy cold that none of you would want.
I hope you all have a very jolly evening.
With best wishes
David

<<< text/html; charset=us-ascii: Unrecognized >>>