[wvic] Re: WVIC December Trades

  • From: "Richard Jopling" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("richard.jopling")
  • To: Woodford Valley Investment Club <wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 10:11:09 +0000

Good morning Richard
No worries. As requested, please see the share quantities and purchase price from yesterday’s trades, (high lighted in red in initial email).  Apologies I did not include this initially, I was waiting for the confirmation of the Enovix trade to come through as it was not confirmed yesterday.
Our portfolio is also showing this morning the new name for PEK; glad you were able to buy a few!
To all, please see a screen shot of our portfolio as stands this morning.
Cheers
Richard

On 15 Dec 2021, at 09:44, Richard Soar ("soar") <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Richard -  if not too much trouble can you confirm how many of each share we purchased so I can update my records ?   By the way, the Peak Resources name change is now confirmed – the new name is Peak Rare Earths Ltd. Ticker still PEK. – and I have now been able to buy a few through ii !   Best regards   Richard     From: Richard Jopling ("richard.jopling") Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 2:13 PM To: Woodford Valley Investment Club Subject: [wvic] WVIC December Trades   Dear fellow WVIC members   Further to last night’s decisions, the following trades have been made.
  • Velocys (VLS) - purchased £1,500  21,136 shares @ £0.070966
  • Gamma Communications (GAMA) - purchased £2,000  121 shares @ £16.37752
  • Enovix (ENVX) - purchased £1,500  75 shares @ $26.00
  The Peak Resources 10 to 1 Reverse Split amendment is now finalised showing the corrected number of shares (4,300) and the corrected share price (AUD0.855).  Panic over Mr Mannering!!   <Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 14.10.45.png>   It is confirmed that Nick Gallop (The Wiseman of Great Durnford) was our winner of the FTSE 250 competition.   Keep safe all.   Cheers   Richard

PNG image