[wvic] Re: New Company Research

  • From: "R Phayre" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("rdsphayre")
  • To: wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 14:15:51 +0000

Simon,Do we have some idea on valuation, debt, profit etc?Looks good,Robin

On 12 Dec 2021, at 10:27, Simon Stephenson <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All

I was asked at the last meeting to do some research into two new companies:

I have attached my notes on Enovix and Coinbase:  In summary:

Enovix merged with a SPAC earlier this year and is an interesting part of the rapidly growing battery sector – developing silicon anode technology for smaller devices.  My recommendation is to buy

Coinbase in simple terms provides a cryptocurrency exchange and on the surface would seem to be an interesting buy as it would allow us to stay in crypto but with a less volatile investment.  Currently however it would seem to be inexorably tied to the fortunes of the currencies which are being traded and follows their fortunes rather too slavishly.  I would suggest that we keep an eye on this for the future but do not invest now.

With best wishes

Simon