[wvic] Good news in unsettling times!

  • From: "NEIL COSBURN" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "neil.cosburn" for DMARC)
  • To: wvic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 14:38:09 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All

We often beat ourselves up about exiting positions at a loss only to see them later rally, so I thought it worth highlighting the recent performance of Tekmar which we decided to exit at our meeting of 14th Sept - then priced around 93p. Today Tekmar is trading at 44p having fallen nearly 40% just today (I think there was a disappointing trading update). At the same meeting we also exited Horizon which has slipped a little (from 98p to 90p).

But as we discussed, just as important is what we did with the proceeds and its encouraging to note that our decision to reinvest in Gamma Communications (then trading at around 1600) is showing a decent profit (currently at 1700) and Amazon which looks to be around unchanged.

Excellent trading all round!

Best wishes

Neil