[wsmac] flyer for Kids' Safety Day

  • From: Abigail Cioffi <abigail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wsmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 12:49:13 -0400

Hello all!

I took the "Welcome Back to School" email (from Wed, August 30) and turned it into the attached flyer, to use as one of the handouts at the WSMAC table on Kids' Safety Day (September 16). Also attached is a Program Offerings PDF, which was one of the links in that email. We can do a double-sided print-off for the handout.

I also attached an image file of the flyer I made, in case anyone wants to post it online.

I can print about 25-30 here at my office as long as someone can pick them up, as I will be out of town from Thurs, Sept 14 to Sun, Sept 17.

Any questions (or edits), let me know!

Abigail

--
*Abigail Cioffi*