wpc - Password Protection

  • From: "sally vel" <sallyvel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:05:52 -0500

Hi all, I noticed that we have a password added to protect the list. I am trying to password protect the photo page and membership list of the website- www.ernestownbarracudas.net . How did you create the password box that pops up. This is very much the way I want to set up the password. It won't be super secure but will make the members feel better about having their kids photos on the site if everyone has to use the password to see the picture pages. I just want one password for all members. I tried with the coffeecup site suggested in the course but found that all I got was the password box on the page that I wanted protected which did not do any good since you were already on the page and could access all the links. Any suggestions welcome. I obviously missed something with coffee cup and put the code in the wrong place? Thanks Sally

Experience Live Search from your PC or mobile device today. http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-ca