[WomensExchange] SF Women's Exchange: Dinner 4/6

  • From: "Kristie Lilje" <klilje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <womensexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:32:59 -0800

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well. A big thanks to Karen Habegger of Revel Coaching for
leading the discussion at the March meeting.

This month, I hope you can join us for our monthly networking dinner and an
interactive discussion on contractual liability. Unfortunately, I will be out
of town, but Cheri Sabella has offered to organize the dinner and lead the
discussion. As always... first Sunday of the month (April 6) at 7pm. E&O
Trading Company proved to be a good venue last month, so we're sticking with it.

Sunday, 4/6, 7pm
E&O Trading Company
314 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
tel: 415.693.0303

Please RSVP to Cheri Sabella at cs@xxxxxxxx no later than Wednesday, April 2.
She is also copied above. Please feel free to submit questions for discussion
in advance of the meeting as well.

Feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues and friends.

Kristie

-----
Kristie Lilje
Marketing and Public Relations