[womeninscience] WIS Luncheon!

  • From: Rei iwase <reiiwase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WIS listserve <womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 23:48:22 -0500

Hi Girls!

I hope your last week of school is going well! Woohoo! The Women in Science
Spring Luncheon is finally here! It will be at Santa Ritas (Yumm!) located
on Lamar and 38th street on Monday May 10th at 1pm. Come take a study break
and get a free meal on WIS! We will be announcing our 2 scholarship winners
for the spring semester at the luncheon. You must be present to receive your
scholarship.

Please RSPV to me by Saturday night by 6pm so I can make the reservations.If
you can help drive, please let me know as well!

Attached is the most recently updated WIS Spring Spreadsheet by Catherine,
our Secretary. Please email her (cbaker1220@xxxxxxxxx) if you have any
questions.

I had such a wonderful year getting to know all of you! I hope to hear back
from everyone! As always, email me with any questions!

Rei Iwase
President, Women In Science
The University of Texas at Austin
reiiwase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx