[womeninscience] Any of you coming to parents weekend?

  • From: Clairissa Dewstow <clairissad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <womeninscience@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:57:59 -0500

If any of you are attending parent's weekend, please reply to this email
letting me know. The umbrella organization above us, Women in Natural Science,
run by faculty, would like to know. They are deciding whether or not to have a
presence. Haven't heard of Parent's Weekend? Read this and see if yours want to
come. It's a lot of fun!
http://www.texasparents.org/eventsawards_family_weekend.php

Please let me know if you are coming ASAP. If you're not, please disregard this
email.
Thanks,
Clairissa