[wkars-members] Re: Web based access to the WKARS mailing lists

  • From: "CHRIS PEGRUM" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:15:43 +0100

Mark, I agree announce = covering all and members = members. But also if it
works out Rally as well? Ill email the known ones.

Regards

Chris Pegrum
chris@xxxxxxxxxx

73 de M0NAY

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily
reflect those of Chris Pegrum unless explicitly stated otherwise.
If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and
recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998
the contents may have to be disclosed.
This email has been scanned by the AVG Email Security System. For more
information please visit < http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel>
However Chris Pegrum cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this
email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus
scanner.

On 31 Jul 2014, at 19:08, CHRIS PEGRUM wrote:

> Mark you missed one. The rally folk
>

> Regards
>
> Chris Pegrum
> chris@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> 73 de M0NAY
>

> The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily
> reflect those of Chris Pegrum unless explicitly stated otherwise.
addressed.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.
> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not
> copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.
> Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data
> Protection Act 1998 the contents may have to be disclosed.
> This email has been scanned by the AVG Email Security System. For more
> information please visit < http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel>
> However Chris Pegrum cannot accept liability for viruses that may be
> in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an
> appropriate virus scanner.

URLs: