[wkars-members] Re: WKARS NET evening.

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 19:29:55 +0100

Steve, Dave, Keith et al,

I’m now returned, so ought to be able to set up the x-band working this evening
again.

If Dave is around he could do the other end which works well.

If Dave not around, I think Keith’s rig can also manage it, so that could be
possible.

This permits Joe to join, and also others in the radio shadow of the Sevenoaks
hill.

73 Mark G8PHM

On 3 Aug 2015, at 18:09, STEVEN HARDY <stevenphardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good Evening.

To all those who operate and those who listen we are on 145.375MHz tonight
at 08:00 PM I hope you are all able to joins us, its an opportunity to up
date yourself on the what the club is doing as wells as catch up with your
fellow club members.

Hope to QSO with you all.

Regards and 73's.

Steven H (2E0VKH)