[wkars-members] Re: RSGB SSB Field Day

  • From: Chris Pegrum <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:26:21 +0100

Dear Steve,
   I should be able to assist as usual unless I'm otherwise required elsewhere.

Regards

Chris Pegrum
chris@xxxxxxxxxx

73 de M0NAY

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect
those of Chris Pegrum unless explicitly stated otherwise.
you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for
any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and
recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998
the contents may have to be disclosed.
This email has been scanned by the AVG Email Security System. For more
information please visit < http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel>
However Chris Pegrum cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this
email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus
scanner.