[wkars-members] Re: RADIO FOX HUNT

  • From: "Steven Doyle" <stevej.doyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:24:17 +0100

Looks good Phil,

I’m going to build one too, I just need to find a source for the Aluminium.

73

Steve

  From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:16:51 -0400

  Dear club colleagues, at the club meeting last night we discussed holding a
local radio fox hunt on foot, and most members favoured an evening event, while
a Sunday afternoon was also suggested.

  To get something going on this topic, I propose Wednesday the 27th of August,
starting at 7.30pm till 9pm, when you can go home or have a drink in a local
bar.

  I believe we might have 4 or 5 members with 70cms handhelds and aerials
available for this hunt, but even if you don't have equipment but want to tag
along, let me know and we can assign you to a teams.

  Their is a lot of skill that can be learnt from this activity along with the
opportunity to build suitable small beams, all part of the self training and
experimentation in the hobby.

  If you're interested and available for the above date/time, let me know but
we will also need a fox to hunt, any volunteers?

  73 Keith

JPEG image