[wkars-members] RADIO DF HUNT

  • From: "keithlbird@xxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "keithlbird@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wkars-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 11:15:53 -0400

Dear colleagues, I have just emailed those members who have indicated they are
interested in a radio DF hunt, so that we can schedule a couple of dates for
this over the coming six weeks.
?
I expect we will again use 70cm as our operating band and that this 'hunt' will
be on foot, at a suitable but interesting location for radio signals.
?
If you haven't received my other email on this topic, and would like to be
included or to know more about the activity let me know.
?
I am sure we can partner up those who don't yet have the necessary equipment,
or are wanting to work with a member who is more experienced in DF hunts, so
don't let that put you off.
?
73 Keith