[wkars-committee] Re: Sunday 13 September 2015

  • From: Dave Green <dave.w.green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AMitchell <amitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 16:03:57 +0000

That's excellent news Alistair and thank you for your help. I shall report back to our committee straight away.

Best regards
Dave

On 09/12/2014 15:58, AMitchell wrote:
Dave,

Spoken with the school and we are happy to go with a hire cost to you of £500
for the day on Sunday 13 September 2015, all the same arrangements as this year.

I will progress the paperwork in the next week or so, and forward it all to you
for signatures etc.

Any questions please call.

Regards,

Alistair Mitchell