[wkars-announce] This is a reminder for the West Kent net at 8pm this evening

  • From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wkars-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:37:51 +0000 (GMT)

Dear club colleagues and friends.
This is a reminder for the West Kent net at 8pm this evening, on 145.375MHz +/-
QRM.
Announcement.
With regard to the 2m AFS contest this coming Sunday the 6th of December, we
have been unable to muster the necessary manpower to lift the mast and 2m
aerials, so unfortunately we will not be hosting a club team this year.

Keith G4JED is planning to take part and if the weather is favourable he plans
to do so from Bidborough Ridge, depending on battery life. Any other member who
is able to get on for during the contest (10.00 - 16.00) and work even a
handful of stations will all help toward the clubs overall score for this
contest, and our ranking in the Affiliated Societies table.

Anyone wanting more information about the AFS contest please contact Keith
directly at keithlbird@xxxxxxx
BR.
Steven H (2E0VKH)