[wkars-announce] AnGry Man tonight, 7:30 for 8pm start, The Shack, Bidborough.

  • From: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wkars-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:41:45 +0100

Once per year, West Kent ARS members get together in order to consider what is
to be done the following year. That once is tonight.

Yes, it’s the AGM, which might stand for AnGry Man, but hopefully not this
time! [ Annual General Meeting just in case… ]

This is your opportunity to review last year’s activities, to discuss next
year’s activities, and to give your opinion on the effectiveness of the
committee.

This opinion can be delivered in a very democratic fashion, by standing for
posts, and by voting for alternative candidates.

Personally, I think someone more literate and less banal should replace the
secretary, then at least we’d get reminders which make sense, and are not
filled with pointless drivel.

Please note that non-members do not have voting rights. You can vociferate,
but not vote. Or you could join, then you can do both.

See you tonight at Bidborough Hall (details on the website). Usual charges
apply, includes Keith’s excellent tea and coffee.

Mark G8PHM - Secretary West Kent ARS
secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<//www.freelists.org/list/wkars-announce>

Home Page: http://wkars.org.uk