[Wittrs] posting to the wrong group addy

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

... just so people know, I'll be clearing out some of the membership in the
yahoo groups in the near future. Don't worry. It won't affect anything. All I'm
doing is trying to prevent "black hole" posting (posts that cannot be replied
to in the group). Several of you -- actually, two -- keep mistakenly sending
mail to the wrong group address. The best way to prevent this is to delete
memberships in yahoo. As long as you are signed up at freelists, you are okay
for posting purposes. Make sure all mail is going via wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(If you hit reply, that is where is should go).

Once again, don't worry if you get a form mail saying you have been deleted
from the yahoo group. Everything is still the same.

Regards.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University