[witchesofsm] yummy digest

  • From: Debbie <pukibee2001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 08:19:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hugs ya all hope you all have a wonderful week. I have
been off line since Fri. It was baby weekend,plus her
5th yr. in this life. So we were soooooo busy.
*********
Ailise,wooooohooo your revamped WotSM page is awesome.
The welcome gifts you made are beautiful sweetie.
*********
Tricket,what can I say. I was blown away when I saw
the new Newsletter format and the works. Soooooo
fantastic. TY for doing this for all of us sweetie. I
will be sending you the Celebration Circle info and a
few submissions sometime today. I would love to use
this format for my site AWESOME!Hugs sweetie!
*********
Deb,we both be Deb's huh *wink*. I just know you will
be making all the right decisions for you. SO let all
those old dreams go and flow with your new outlook. I
know sometimes we forget to stop and re-evaluate
things,so the powers that be throw us a hard ball,to
make us take that deep look. Hey is Hubby home now?
You are so very special to me!
*********
Mel,so elated to hear everything has leveled out.
Geesh I remember when I was raising my babes,it always
seemed that when one thing went wrong things just
snowballed. Kinda like they say about our weather huh!
*cackle* If ya dont like the weather stick around it
will change.
*********
Bri,ty for sharing your first exp. w/your cards. I
learned how to read with a regular deck of cards,not
tarot. And I can tell you it has always been my fave
in reading. I also have the Goddess Tarot. But they no
longer call to me. So back to the regular deck of
cards,and any deck will do LOL. It is very simple to
read with them and yes or no ? can be answered so
simply.
*********
Luna,Celebration is ohhh so true. Thank You for
sharing it. "You must Celebrate the Goddess.
The Goddess that is you." Beautiful!!!!!
*********
Hugs Lyssa have a wonderful time with your son!
*********
Sunny, I know you are so happy to be moving into your
new place. Have a wonderful time and shower each room
with love and unity.

=====
L&L
As the spiritual alchemists imply, the life of the occult aspirant is their
laboratory, and their consciousness the subject of their spiritual experiments.
'Where there is fear, we lose the way of spirit.'-Gandhi
Home= http://pages.prodigy.net/trperkins/qob.htm

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/