[witchesofsm] Re: closing of the Witches IMPORTANT

  • From: "J B" <jb_rdam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 09:10:36 +0000

Hello to all!!

I'm a silent member for a long time, but always reading the mails with much interest, so I would like to stay, if thats ok with you

btw.. now that I am here I  like to show an event thats coming in  my hometorwn, Rotterdam,

Have a nice day
Jasmine

Verzend en ontvang Hotmail via je mobieltje: Klik hier
************* The Witches of the Solstice Moon http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation) http://solsticemoon.com/witches/ To read on the web //www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/