[witchesofsm] Re: Virus help

  • From: Shadoe <shadoe_rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

> ************
> These people!!!   I have for weeks now gotten at LEAST one
> email per day from a KNOWN address that has been totally blank
> EXCEPT for a virus!!!!  The properties show that it is INDEED
> from the correct addy of a friend/acquaintaince!!!  I think the latest
>  thing these jokers are doing is scanning our whole websites and
> sending us viruses from people we KNOW!!! I have gotten viruses
> from about 7 people here, various competitions I was in, etcetc.
> Also, I have had had known & unknown people write to me asking
> what it was I was wanting to say, as my emails I send them were
> BLANK!  So someone is using my Address to send these viruses also!!!!  I
> just am highly indigent about this kind of stuff!!
> Pisses me right off!!!     The good thing is,, my computer catches
> and deletes them.  Usually the freelists does also,,dont know how
> the "alleged" Mayaluunas came through!!
> Hugs,,thanks for leting me vent!! Webby
 *****
  Most of the blank emails I have gotten have been from unknown people except I
think one..but I did have one person who I VE with wanting to know what I had
sent
them and have been receiving several Mailer-Daemons sent to addresses that I
never
sent anything to. I figured someone had hacked into my email or something so
went
and changed my password...but someone must be scanning websites and getting
email
addresses..There is ALOT OF SPAM that seems to come through on
freelists...though it
isn't let through without getting approval first...

Hugz,
Shadoe

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/