[witchesofsm] Re: That Damn Klez Virus

  • From: Shadoe <shadoe_rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:23:09 -0700 (PDT)

--- Tricket <tricket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay Ladies....
>
> I did a bit more research and what I got was an email (not from WOSM) but from
> some %$#$% sending emails from....
>
> ricocheting@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> It comes with an attachement.... of course!  It says "Hello, SOS!  Like Hubby
> just
> said it's an email that is ricocheting all over the place.  So, BEWARE!
>
> I just thought it might be one of the persons I just got a post from because
> we
> have had problems with it before.
>
> Sorry, didn't mean to place blame.... really wasn't.... I was just concerned!
>
> Love & Hugs
> Tricket
> ******
   For the most part, my computer can't be infected by most viruses or worms.
The
majority of them get in through Outlook Express. Plus I am on a Mac which is
more
immune though not completely from most of the viruses. I don't bother with most
attachments since anything other than pdf, jpg, gif and zips I can't read
anyway.

Hugz,
Shadoe

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/