[witchesofsm] Happy Birthday Vanessa!!!

  • From: "Webdancer" <Webdancer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:55:37 -0400

roflmao... I was so concerned we had forgotten you,
cause I hadnt seen it come through yet....and when I just
went to sign,,,,
(I thought that penis looked familiar!! roflmao...inside
celebrations circle joke!!! Puki didnt give ME a penis on
My page...GRIN  :-))
.... realized
that Puki sent us her url LONG ago to sign,
so she wouldnt see it from the birthday group!!
Yep, there I was,,,signed it back in May!!!!
as did fuguee, mel, briana and lady dreamer and puki!!
Here we are, all of us worried,,grin, !!!!
Happy Birthday nessa!!!!
hugs, web

The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/