[witchesofsm] Re: *Drum Roll* Grand Opening

  • From: Donald Perry <DonaldP@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: witchesofsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

Strange......I was sent the acceptance email telling me tthat I was in and to
check to make sure that my link was there, prior to the forming of the new
WOSM.....and it doesn't appear on either one.....I'm currently part of this
particular list board, as I receive messages and am able to send, yet my site
link hasn't been added.......could you shed some light on this please?

Sir Donald Storm
Wiccan Wisdom
http://wiccanwisdom.tripod.com/

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag
The Witches of the Solstice Moon
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To edit your mailing mode (receive, digest, vacation)
http://solsticemoon.com/witches/
To read on the web
//www.freelists.org/archives/witchesofsm/