[wisechicago] Success from Prosperity For Life

  • From: "Al Born" <ABorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisechicago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:48:15 -0500

Hi!

Here is a success story from one of our WISE members who just completed
Lesson 2, The Economy.

"This course put simple truth clearly and it gave me a stable viewpoint
to get things done now that will help my business grow.

It made me cause, a calm certainty that I can change the conditions in
my business.

Now I am ready to implement what I wrote in the exercises.

This is a must do course for every business owner".

JM

It's time you came in and found out for yourself!

I urge you to check out Prosperity For Life Series, click on the link
below or paste it into your browser.

http://www.pflprogram.com/pflsl-chicago.php

We are open on Wednesday night, September 15th at Elgin at  66 South
Grove, 2nd Floor at the Elgin Mission.

And on Thursday night, September 16th at 2720 River Road, Suite 45 Des
Plaines, IL

7:15-7:30 meet and greet. Classes will start at 7:30 P.M.

Al Born

WISE Charter Committee Chicago