[wisb] Re: white-faced ibis Hwy 49

  • From: "Rhonda Schrab" <rdzs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:06:45 -0500

Early this afternoon I also saw the ibis as reported earlier by Darrel
Tessen along Hwy 49. When I saw it it was way back north of the historical
marker. With the great distance and my inexperience with ibis I couldn't
determine which species, this was before I read Darrel's report. I'm
thinking it is safe to assume this was the same bird and I can mark it down
as white-faced even though I couldn't determine that at that time. At any
rate it was an ibis. Kinda strange I would get my foy ibis at the end of
October.

Dave Schrab

Dodge Co WI