[wisb] second site for selasphorus sp in Walworth County

  • From: "Lynne P. Carpenter" <lynne.crpntr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:32:30 -0500

Today, we have an immature selasphorus sp. hummingbird at our feeder. We are
less than 1/4 mile from the house where the male Rufous Hummingbird was seen
earlier this week. We live at N, 1840 Cain Lane, one mile north of Lake Shore
Drive in Lake Geneva. Our lane is off of Wooddale Drive, and visitors may come.
There must be an invasion!

Lynne Carpenter, Lake Geneva

Sent from Lynne's iPad####################