[wisb] red crossbills, Fond du Lac county

  • From: "Sehloff, Kerry" <kerry.sehloff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:37:11 -0600

We've got cone-laden evergreens in the neighborhood, but these crossbills
decided to sample our sunflower instead.  Very nice to see them visiting!  They
have probably been at the feeders all week, but this is the first day we've
been around in daylight...

Kerry
NE Fond du Lac County
"the holy land"