[wisb] pipits, DM and I, Dane co.

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisb" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 00:48:56 -0500

  The pipits reported earlier at DM & I, in northern Dane co., were still
present mid-day Saturday. They were on the mud edge of the noth pond. Nice
closer looks.
 All my looks this year had been of overhead ones when someone would say
"pipit".  And I missed most of them.
 Goose Pond had lots of waterfowl, but it was very windy when I stopped.
Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.