[wisb] new conservation area, near Eagle, Wi

  • From: "danandcaroljaglowski" <djaglowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:23:51 -0500

About 3 or 4 weeks ago, on a Saturday WISN Ch. 12 newscast, I thought I heard
something about a new conservation area near Eagle, Wi.  If I heard it
correctly, I think they said that it was on Hwy. 67 about 1 mile south of
Highway LO.  I thought I might see something on this birdnet re it, but I
haven't.  Anyone know about this area, including its location, its features,
and its size and auto or walking accessibility?
Thanks, Carol & Dan Jaglowski
Waukesha, Waukesha County