[wisb] good raptor morning plus more Willets -Milwaukee Co.

  • From: steven lubahn <stevenlubahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn List <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:43:56 -0500

Highlight of the morning was a roost of Broad-wing hawks at Grant park,
Wil-o-Way, I counted six but there were probably a lot more. I didn't want to
disturb them. A Red Shouldered in Warnimont park flying along the bluff. There
were 9 Willets at South Metro Pier and one at the Milwaukee Coast Guard
Impoundment.

Steven Lubahn
Cudahy