[wisb] Re: golden eagle vs. grizzly

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:44:45 -0600

OK I'll throw something in here.

If you haven't seen the documentary "Planet Earth" I'd check it out.  The
mountains episode has some segment on golden eagles in, I believe, Pakistan.
The golden eagle stuff begins around 28:50 but the whole episode is worth
watching for the snow leopards and other scenes.

Was able to find it online, which it probably shouldn't be, but (the blu ray
quality is amazing, though, so consider this just a low-fi preview)...

http://www.pistolwimp.com/media/105467/

-Mike

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me