[wisb] Yellow Headed Blackbirds

  • From: gasrocks@xxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:21:44 -0500

I used to live on the edge of Schoenberg Marsh and
discovered this interesting bird there. Quite a few of them
at times. I have heard them near Cascade Mountain. A most
distinctive call. Now, for the first time, I have 3 females
visiting my backyard bird feeders. I've yet to see or hear
them in the marsh out back. Is it possible that they are
just expending their territory? Gene Staver, Portage,
Columbia County.

Check your Email accounts at http://www.MyEmail.com

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!