[wisb] Worm-eating Warbler Fox River Parkway So. Waukesha 4/29/14, some images...

  • From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:44:21 -0500

Hi all,
The Worm-eating Warbler was present at Fox River Parkway South in Waukesha
this morning. It was a gloomy day but with nice action from this bird and
decent views for short periods of time. I viewed the bird twice at about
6:30 a.m. and then again 10:30 a.m. The bird stayed out of sight most of
the morning except for the 2 brief views it gave to other birders present
and I. I hope it hangs around for a while yet for others to enjoy too!
Other highlights this morning were Nashville, Pine and Yellow-rumped
Warblers and a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher. Thanks to Curt J. for finding this
bird yesterday and reporting it, Tim H. for being on the bird this morning
when I arrived and also to Pat H. who re-found the bird the second time
today.

A few images of the Worm-eating Warbler from today at the link below:

http://www.windowtowildlife.com/worm-eating-warbler/

Thanks and good birding,

Jim Edlhuber

Town of Genesee Waukesha Co.