[wisb] Re: Wisconsin Point

  • From: "Tom Schultz" <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bhaunts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:05:36 -0500

It's great to hear the report about the "action" that's been happening on
the Point, Daryl.   Hopefully some of these birds will stick around through
this next week, and for our WSO Jaegerfest event on Friday, Saturday and
Sunday.

I hope to see many of you up there!  It should be worth the long drive, and
right now the forecast looks pretty good -- with rain showers on Thursday,
and then cool temps and cloudy skies for those three days (highs around 60
degrees and lows around 40).

Tom Schultz
Green Lake Co.