[wisb] Wilson's Phalaropes FW: eBird Report - Nine Springs Natural Area, Apr 19, 2014

  • From: "Samuel J. Krerowicz" <krerowiczs01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:27:00 +0000

Stopped by nine springs on the way out of town for Easter, and while I missed
the spotted towhee, I did find a pair of WILSON'S PHALAROPES on the pond past
the third retention pond on the north side of the road. They were quite close
to the road and provided great looks. Everything else was pretty standard. A
full ebird list is below.

Sam Krerowicz
Madison, WI