[wisb] Re: Willets. OZAUKEE. PORT WASHINGTON.

  • From: Spencer Jablonski <spencer.jablonski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jsommer2@xxxxxxxxx" <jsommer2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:19:19 -0500

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a guy literally inching closer
and closer to these willets as we speak! He is down on the beach with them and
is getting within 10 feet of them! Unbelievable !!! He has a nice camera on a
tripod and there is no need for him to be that close! I'll post a picture
later!

These birds are going to get up and fly any second!!

Spencer Jablonski
Cedarburg

On May 4, 2015, at 12:39 PM, Joan Sommer <jsommer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

STILL PRESENT as of around 12:20

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2015, at 10:28 AM, Joan Sommer <jsommer2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

79 Willets at Newport shores in port Washington. Newport shores restaurant
parking lot

Sent from my iPhone####################