[wisb] Whooping Crane Sightings

  • From: Andy P <andypaulios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:19:30 -0700 (PDT)

FYI - I'm reporting this for Beth Kienbaum (WI-DNR).  Please backchannel her
with questions.

Andy Paulios
Madison, WI

Help report Whooping Crane Observations - a reminder to all birders,
biologists,
anglers, hunters,  etc:
Please use our Partnership web reporting site (Help report  Whooping Crane
Observations (informs all WCEP partners):

http://www.fws.gov/midwest/whoopingcrane/sightings/sightingform.cfm ). This
link
provides an observation form to fill out on a site maintained by USFWS, and
when anyone uses this link to report  sightings, their info immediately  goes
directly to a diverse group of folks within our Partnership (USFWS, WI
DNR, ICF, OM). It's efficient and the best, easy way you can  help partners
keep
track of whooping cranes in the Eastern Migratory Populationrestoration
project.    After you report sightings, you'll receive an automatic 'thank
you' in reply,  that directs you to a web page with the latest monthly project
update and map of  recent whooping crane locations.

Beth B. Kienbaum
Whooping Crane State  Coordinator
Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources
PO Box 7921, Madison, WI  53707