[wisb] White Turkey

  • From: Kelly Larson <northernflightsfarm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DWIGHT ALTON <orion0323@xxxxxxx>, WISBIRD <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:34:17 -0600

This is not a Narraganset,
it is a smaller domestic breed called Royal Palm. I have been working
with heritage poultry for the past five years. I breed Royal Palm for
meat and egg production. They are prolific layers, excellent foragers
and they fly well. They roost in trees like any respectable wild
turkey and have good "danger" sense. You can read more about the
breed at the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy at ...
http://albc-usa.org/cpl/royalpalm.html

Kelly Larson
The Bagley Farm -Clearwater
The Bemidji Loft -Beltrami